We are available to answer your questions or hear your concerns.
The first principle of Unitarian Universalism is to covenant to affirm and promote the inherent worth and dignity of every person. We believe that this principle impels us to protect the privacy of visitors.
Our site collects personal information from our visitors only on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include your name and email address if you choose to sign up for our newsletter. We do not require this information to obtain access to any part of our site. We do not sell or rent this personal information to other organizations.
The personal information we collect is only used by us to process a request that has been placed by the visitor. We never sell your email address and if you voluntarily give it to us, we will strive to use it only for what it was intended. If we pass it, it would only be to the congregation or person who has the information you desire.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our web sites contain some hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Fourth Universalist. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such web sites and are not responsible for their contents or privacy policies. The inclusion of hyperlinks to other web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on these Web sites or any association with their operators.
Our Privacy Pledge for Contacts that Opt-in to Receive SMS Text Messages
- We collect cell phone numbers through “text-in” opt-ins, on landing pages, and on our website.
- You will only receive text messages applicable to the service, event, or class that you have opted-in for unless you have provided us with express consent to receive additional forms of communication.
- We do not sell or rent your information.
- Our policy is to require all employees to keep customer information confidential.
- If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP to any message we send to you.
- To correct, verify, change, or remove your personal information from our system, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Your provided mobile number and other information will not be shared with any third-party affiliates.
- We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access. These include among other things, procedures for controlling access to customer files, building security programs, and information technology security measures such as the use of passwords, firewalls, plus virus and use detection software.