Even as Covid-19 rates decrease across the city and country, we are pleased to offer a variety of in-person and online worship and programming opportunities:
- For those looking to join services online, just follow this zoom link at 11am each Sunday morning. Services are offered in-person as well.
- For those with children, we offer hybrid religious education programs. Online programs run from 10-10:40am each Sunday at this link. In-person religious education is scheduled from 11-noon.
- We will continue to do everything we can to ensure safe, scientifically grounded COVID safety measures that protect the most vulnerable among us. Our safety measures include:
- Required mask-wearing for worship and religious education. If you don’t have a surgical or KN95 mask, we will happily provide one for you.
- Socially distanced seating in the sanctuary.
- Continued use of our new HVAC system for our classrooms, as well as four powerful air scrubbers in the main sanctuary and gym.
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination for staff and volunteers.
- Vaccinations and boosters are strongly encouraged for all in-person attendees.
Should you have any questions about Covid-19 policies, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of our ministers or staff. We hope to see you soon!