UPDATE: As of 4/9/23, our previous COVID-19 policies are temporarily suspended and are under review. Please see this notice from our sabbatical minister about the temporary guidelines while our COVID-19 policies are under review:
Fourth Universalist is now “mask optional”. What does that mean?
We invite our members and guests to make the choice that feels best for your body and feelings of self-support to ensure that all of our members, staff, and guests feel safe.
We ask that if you are feeling ill in any way, or think you might not be 100% healthy, please wear a mask as a sign of care for our community! As always, we will have masks available, so feel free to decide as you enter the sanctuary.
Thank you for supporting one another!
Previous COVID-19 Policies:
Even as Covid-19 rates decrease across the city and country, we are pleased to offer a variety of in-person and online worship and programming opportunities:
- For those looking to join services online, just follow this zoom link at 11am each Sunday morning. Services are offered in-person as well.
- For those with children, we offer hybrid religious education programs. Online programs run from 10-10:40am each Sunday at this link. In-person religious education is scheduled from 11-noon.
- We will continue to do everything we can to ensure safe, scientifically grounded COVID safety measures that protect the most vulnerable among us. Our safety measures include:
- Required mask-wearing for worship and religious education. If you don’t have a surgical or KN95 mask, we will happily provide one for you.
- Socially distanced seating in the sanctuary.
- Continued use of our new HVAC system for our classrooms, as well as four powerful air scrubbers in the main sanctuary and gym.
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination for staff and volunteers.
- Vaccinations and boosters are strongly encouraged for all in-person attendees.
Should you have any questions about Covid-19 policies, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of our ministers or staff. We hope to see you soon!