Returning to In Person Services
After riding out the Omicron wave, we are excited to return to in person services and programming. We can’t wait to see you!
Please read the following below to learn more:
- We have returned to in person services as of Sunday, March 6th, 2022.
- For those outside New York City and those not ready to return in person, you will continue to be able to join on zoom each and every Sunday. Use the same zoom link as before!
- For those with children, we offer hybrid religious education programs as well. Online programs run from 10-10:40am each Sunday at this link. In person religious education is scheduled from 11-noon.
- We will continue to do everything we can to ensure safe, scientifically grounded COVID safety measures. Our latest safety measures include:
- Required mask-wearing at all times in the building using medical grade masks. If you don’t have a surgical or KN95 mask, we will happily provide one for you.
- Socially distanced seating in the sanctuary.
- Continued use of our new HVAC system for our classrooms, as well as four powerful air scrubbers in the main sanctuary and gym.
- Coffee hour will be outside, since we can’t eat and drink with a mask on inside.
- No congregational or choral singing, which increases the virus’s reach.
- Contact tracing and health registration for all those who attend worship and religious education.
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination for staff and volunteers.
- Vaccinations and boosters are strongly encouraged for all in person attendees.
- Offering paperless options for our orders of service and other materials.
Should you have any questions about our plans to return to in person services please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of our ministers or staff. We want our return to in person services to be full of transparency, safety, and joyous connection.