Returning to In-Person Services
After many months apart, we are excited to share our plan to return to in-person services and programming. We can’t wait to see you!
Please read the following below to learn more:
- We will return to in-person services on Homecoming Sunday, September 12th, 2021.
- For those outside New York City and those not ready to return in-person, you will continue to be able to join on zoom each and every Sunday. Use the same zoom link as before!
- We will do everything we can to ensure a safe, scientifically grounded return. Safety measures include:
- Required vaccinations for all staff and public-facing volunteers.
- Required mask-wearing at all times in the building.
- Socially distanced seating in the sanctuary and religious education classrooms.
- A brand new HVAC system for our classrooms, as well as four powerful air scrubbers in the main sanctuary and gym.
- Coffee hour will be outside (most often in the park) since we can’t eat and drink with a mask on inside.
- No congregational or choral singing, which increases the virus’s reach.
- Contact tracing and health registration for all those who attend worship and religious education.
- Offering paperless options for our orders of service and other materials.
Should you have any questions about our plans to return to in-person services please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of our ministers or staff. We want the next few months to be full of transparency, safety, and joyous connection.