First Time Visitor?
Welcome to the Fourth Universalist Society in the City of New York!
JOIN US IN PERSON OR ONLINE EVERY SUNDAY AT 11AM.
To join online, just log in to zoom at this link. For in person, just visit us at 11am at our building located at 160 Central Park West, on the corner of 76th Street.
We look forward to connecting with you and are so glad you have found our community.
We are a congregation that believes in love, liberation, and hope. We hold many different beliefs and theologies but are united by our shared humanity and commitment to building a better world. We come for spiritual deepening and meaning-making, for hope and centering, for community and friendship, to raise our children, and to learn from them. We are activists and artists, families and singles, seekers and believers, local New Yorkers and global citizens joining online from afar. Each of us is free to follow our own spiritual path, but finds value in doing so together, bounded always by justice and love.
To get connected with us directly and join our email list, we invite you to fill out this visitor survey here.
To reach out to any of our ministers and staff, find their bios and contact information here.
To join us for online services and family religious education on Sundays, check out our homepage for times and links!
- Joining us for worship? Learn about what to expect in our thought-provoking and soulful worship services.
- Interested in our programs for children and youth during the pandemic? Explore our transformative classes and groups, from nursery, elementary school and high school on up. We also offer chances for adults to grow and connect, as well as a ministry for young adults (ages 18-40) and older adults.
- Curious about how to work for a better world? Explore our many opportunities for justice work.
- Wanting to find community? Check out our events listing and volunteering page to find ways to connect.
- Interested in learning more about us? Check out our Paths Towards Membership video series on Youtube.