Sunday February 2nd at 11am
After the holidays end, January and February often feel like a slog until spring. The winter magic goes away and the holiday spirit ends abruptly. Today, we’ll explore this feeling, where it comes from, and how we can find beauty and meaning in the first winter months of the year.
- UUA Holiday Message from Rev. Susan Frederick-Gray December 11, 2019
- The existential issue of our time November 26, 2019
- ‘Conversations for Liberation’ helps UUs address antiracism conflicts November 19, 2019
- Let’s ‘UU the Vote’ November 5, 2019
- Early Voting Happening Now in NYC! October 29, 2019
- No events