Rev. Schuyler Vogel, Senior Minister
On the longest night of the year, we come together to mark both the darkness and the light of our lives. Join us for this contemplative, candle light service that speaks to the power of words, music and ritual.
- Free Screening of Rikers Documentary at Fourth Universalist November 27, 2017
- Journeys and values: Why the path matters November 6, 2017
- I cast my lot with you: A Pastoral Message Form The Rev. Susan Frederick-Gray November 6, 2017
- OWL program takes flight October 23, 2017
- Adjusting to new ringtones October 23, 2017