Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil
Rev. Kimberly Quinn Johnson
From enslavement to lynching, and now mass incarceration, Black people in America have been subject to extraordinary surveillance and control. Sharing from her recent experience in Alabama, Rev. Johnson explores this history, telling the story of racial injustice in America. She asks us to consider how we, as people of faith, are called to interrupt this narrative, and to help create a new story.
- Why are we talking about white supremacy? February 17, 2019
- The UUA Condemns Trump’s National Emergency Declaration for Border Wall February 17, 2019
- Fourth Universalist Society Awarded $500,000 Grant! January 9, 2019
- Factory Installed December 27, 2018
- Following the Leaders December 27, 2018