Reflections on Three Years Together
Rev. Schuyler Vogel, Senior MinisterSenior Minister
As the summer approaches, it has been nearly three years since I arrived at Fourth Universalist and became your minister. This Sunday I want to reflect on what I’ve learned, what you’ve taught me, and the joys and challenges of ministry in the city.
Following the service, I hope you will join us for our annual meeting where we will choose our next generation of leaders and discuss exciting changes for next year!
- Universalist Convocation Recap May 23, 2019
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month May 14, 2019
- Fourth Universalist Members Protest Fracking in New York Harbor May 1, 2019
- Fourth Universalist is looking for a new Director of Membership and Hospitality! April 2, 2019
- Fourth Universalist Welcomes New Head of Youth Ministry, Shirley Nwangwa March 28, 2019
- Interweave Book Club – Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin
- Environment-themed Game Night and Beyond Burger* Dinner
- New York
- Annual Congregational Meeting
- New York
- Interweave trip to New York Botanical Garden - World Pride at the Garden