Pride Sunday – “Defiantly Different”
Rev. Jill Bowden - Rev. Mark Cutolo
This year’s theme for NYC’s annual lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender pride celebration is “Defiantly Different”. Together we’ll celebrate our sexual diversity and think about what it would mean for us spiritually to be “defiantly different”.
- Fourth Universalist Society is Recruiting for Two Teaching Positions June 5, 2018
- The Guatamalan Migrant Shot in The Head Could Have Been Me May 31, 2018
- Sacred Sites Weekend at Fourth Universalist May 10, 2018
- NYC Minister: I’m Willing to Be Arrested If ICE Comes for Immigrant Mother in Sanctuary in My Church April 4, 2018
- ‘A Border Control Official Sexually Abused Me’ April 4, 2018